A THOUSAND PICTURES
I’m a rarity in marketing these days: an actual writer. For humans. I write in English not Jargonese. This means I use words to express ideas not hide the lack of them. I don’t substitute data for an understanding of people. I write for your customers not for you. The result is words that do what no image or design can do on their own — persuade, convince, sell.
• Clearly define your brand in a memorable way
• Make you stand out in any broadcast, print or digital media
• Sell your awesomely awesome stuff*
EXTRA FREE SUPER BONUS GIFTS:
• Stupid jokes
• Bullshit-free zone
• Random, useless knowledge
*Excludes use of the word awesome.
TURN AN IDEA
INTO A BRAND
BRAND BUILDING PHASE
YOUR WRITER'S ROLE
• Definition (the raw material of writers)
• Ensure Coherency (narrative structure)
• Verbal Identity (name, voice, key brand message)
• Product and feature names
• Website and environmental copy
• Sales tools
• Content marketing
• UX and customer support copy
• TV, video and radio
• Print advertising
• Digital advertising
• Direct response advertising
The ultimate goal of advertising is to create a strong brand. But advertising can only do so much. There's also the product and buying experiences to account for (you know, the things you actually advertise). And aligning everything requires a clear brand concept. Your writer should play a key role at every stage. This requires a different sort of writer. A writer who knows more than one particular medium or brand-building phase. It requires a full-service writer. A writer like me.
WHAT SOME BRAVE SOULS
WHO HIRED ME HAVE SAID
"I just blew whiskey out my nose!"
"Wow, that’s brilliant! Thank You!!!"
"Your professionalism and willingness to help
has been unreal."
"Thank you! You really have us thinking now. That is why I wanted your big, fat, creative brain to prod us in new directions and force us to think differently."
"You’re a master at your craft."